Westerville City Schools Technology Solutions
As part of the Learning and Teaching Roadmap, we have purchased both devices and digital content to support the district’s vision for educating students in a 21st Century Learning Environment. As the use of technology tools in our district has grown tremendously, so have the number of requests for repairs and assistance to the IT and the Ed Tech departments. In order to provide staff with a user friendly and timely experience in having their technology needs addressed,
The IT and Ed Tech departments are pleased to announce
the “Technology Solutions” help desk!
The cornerstone of this initiative is a new ticketing system that will allow us to quickly receive, respond and resolve your technology requests, such as:
- Hardware (Computer, Laptop, Chromebook)
- Google Apps (GAFE)
- Network or Internet issues
- PowerSchool (including PowerTeacher and the Parent Portal)
- Digital Content (Schoology, Lexia, Dreambox, Clever, TenMarks, A/R Star, etc).
- Technology Integration Professional Development (Technology Integration Coaches)
So that we may efficiently and effectively address your technology issues,
it is extremely critical that ALL requests are submitted via our new ticketing system:
Click HERE for the link to the help desk
Your login for the ticketing system web portal will be your Windows/network username and password (ex: BaileySh).
Once logged into the system, you will be able to:
- Submit your own ticket to Technology Solutions using the website here.
- Receive updates through e-mail or SMS text
- View a history of tickets you have submitted
- Access FAQ’s addressing common issues
The new ticketing system will be available for you to use beginning June 1st.
Thank you for your cooperation as we bring to you the Technology Solutions help desk!
The following video provides more information on how to submit a work order: