- A typical day in the classroom
- How 2:1 Technology makes a difference
- Why set a class up this way?
- How flexible seating helps these strategies
- Struggles and successes
- Recommended starting points for teachers looking to shift their teaching style
It is worth your time to watch the whole video, but if you are pressed for time you can skip to the points that most interest you by looking for the orange question bubbles in the video.
Additionally, example materials are included below that were used to help organize the classroom and guide students in their activities.
Schoology and Google Classroom continue to move closer together with what they are capable of. Schoology has added Classroom-like functionality this year. For more on anything you saw, contact your ed-tech coach!